ARRAN ECO SAVVY SPRING FEST
We are delighted to announce ARRAN SPRING FEST, celebrating and inspiring sustainability on Arran with focus on local:
• FOOD | local food producers’ market | food growing & planting activity | Chai Caddy & Mon’s Thai Kitchen
• TRAVEL | eBike obstacle course | free Bike MOTs | Tesla tour
• ENERGY | energy info and residents’ efficiency award acknowledgement
• WATER | water efficiency advice and free gadgets to help you save
• WASTE | Eco Savvy Shop eco products | Think About Plastic information station
• CLIMATE ACTION | speak to Arran schools’ Eco Committee about the inspiring work they’re doing
• ENTERTAINMENT | guest speakers | music | drinks bar
• …and more!
We hope that you can support this event by coming along and it should be a fantastic day for everyone; please invite your friends and family, the more the merrier!
All those that click on the Facebook event will get a free raffle ticket on the day to enter our Eco Products Raffle!
Tom and Emma of Balmichael Glamping:
“Delighted that the Arran Spring Festival organised by Arran Eco Savvy will be held at Balmichael Glamping in March. Please come along to see the fantastic work getting done to promote sustainable living on Arran. There will be loads of local food producers, e-bikes, energy and water advice, live music and much more. A great day out for all the family.”
We’ve planned this event for the first weekend of spring so everybody cross your fingers for good weather!
Stay tuned for more info in coming weeks including insight into our island’s food producers.
For other Eco Savvy events in March and Food Share times, see the calendar below: