Some information from NTS about their month long Christmas at the Castle event –
Make the most of the festive fun this Christmas season at Brodick Castle at our special holiday event: Christmas at the Castle!
Running from Friday 22nd November to Sunday 22nd December, experience Brodick Castle as you’ve never seen it before. Holiday decorations, music and activities will be found throughout the castle, creating an unforgettable Christmas experience for the whole family.
Beyond our elaborate Christmas decorations, we’ll have several fun activities for visitors including:
– Christmas photo backdrop in our Drawing Room for creating that perfect Christmas card family photo
– Elf scavenger hunt, where you can try and find all the cheeky elves hiding around the castle
– North Pole postbox for writing letters to Santa
– Special Christmas mystery boxes for the senses
– Christmas-themed historical tours of the castle that feature stories from the families that have called our beautiful building home.
All of these activities are FREE with the normal admission – a great way to kick off the holiday season. You can also do some Christmas shopping in our fully stocked gift shop or enjoy some special festive treats in our Woodland Café.
Dates: 22nd November – 22nd December
Times: Activities run between 10am – 4pm day
Location: All activities take place inside the castle
Price: All activities will be included FREE with your normal admission (£9.50/child, £13.50/adult, £35/family)
Age: All ages
Tickets: There’s no need to book in advance, you can just turn up on the day.