Sent in by Anne Kinsman
Mushroom and Broccoli Pie
350g (11 oz) broccoli florets
3 tablespoons olive oil
350g (11 oz) mushrooms trimmed and thickly sliced
150g (5oz) gorgonzola cheese
3 tbsp mascarpone cheese
4 tbsp crème fraiche
2 tbsp chopped chives
1 large sheet ready rolled puff pastry (thawed if frozen)
1 egg lightly beaten
Salt and pepper
1. Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for about 2 minutes or until the florets are just beginning to soften.
2. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the mushrooms over a medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the gorgonzola and mascarpone and crème fraiche. Add the drained broccoli florets and chives and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon the mixture into four individual ovenproof dishes or a single large rectangular ovenproof dish.
5. Lay the pastry over the filling pressing it to the sides of the dish to seal. Brush the top with beaten egg and cut 2 slits in the pastry to allow steam to escape.
6. Cook in a preheated oven 220 C (425F) or gas mark 7 for about 25 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden. Serves 4.